Bulletproof is on a mission to rescue great people from lousy IT positions.
Want to be on the leading edge?
- Are you passionate about IT and helping humans get the most from their technology?
- Do you want to work in a highly collaborative company where you’re learning like crazy with a team to back you up?
- Do you want to have fun working in a fast-paced setting, and know that you’re making a difference?
- Priority #1: Help humans get their jobs done with technology;
- Configure, deploy, and support business-class equipment onsite and remotely using a variety of cutting-edge tools and technologies;
- Respond to customer-reported issues – identify problems, troubleshoot, and resolve with the support of your team;
- Recommend solutions and provide advice as required;
- Assist in design and delivery of IT projects;
- Document all activity in a clear and concise manner.
Bulletproof IT is growing steadily, and looking for reinforcements – people with experience supporting:
- Microsoft Windows-based desktops and servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Remote Desktop Services
- Advanced firewalls
- Cloud services
- Mobile devices
Excellent communication and people skills are as important to us as technical skills, and education and certifications are an advantage though the right experience and attitude may substitute.
This position may be exactly what you’re looking for, if:
- you want to be with a company that cares more about client satisfaction than “billable hours”;
- you want to make a real difference instead of fighting bureaucracy and apathy all day;
- you are fed up with chaotic environments where everyone is expected to work in a vacuum, and REAL standards and best practices are few and far between;
- you want to be with a company that continually innovates and works to become something better every day.
With offices in Calgary and Red Deer, Bulletproof InfoTech has been delivering high-end IT solutions to small and mid-sized businesses throughout Alberta for 30 years and counting.
Our Core Values
At BulletproofIT our mission is simple: to save time for humans! In other words…You!
built for teamwork
You have our entire team focused on one vision and mission – to save humans time. Together, we’re here for each other and you 24/7, 365 days a year.
it’s all about you
You, and your time are our top concern. We are passionate about helping you in the best possible way.
We assimilate what we learn, and continually improve and adapt our methods. Then we use this knowledge with all our clients.
Come on, you didn’t think you’d work with an IT Services company without coming across a few nerd bits in conversation, did you? After all, who doesn’t love an oxford comma?