Managed Service Provider
In this day and age, technology is rapidly becoming one of the most intrinsic components of any business. It is used to communicate, share, strategize, and store. Technology can provide a company with the potential to skyrocket straight through their target and onto the next ones. This ubiquitous nature of technology in business naturally results in a dependency that requires systems to be active and working in order for employees to get any of their own work done.
Ensuring that your technology is everything you need it to be, exactly when you need it, can create a huge challenge for businesses. That’s where our managed IT services come in. With our reliable and ongoing IT maintenance and services, you’ll never need to worry about who to call, because we are your source for all tech solutions.
What is guaranteed when you have our managed services looking out for you?
- UNLIMITED service by phone or email, along with remote technical support
- 24/7 monitoring for issues in key network elements (server, workstations, and firewall) before they become critical.
- Ongoing nightly preventative maintenance on all machines includes: disk scans, defrags, flushing DNS cache, deleting temporary files and disk clutter for improved performance, and confirming that antivirus/antispyware and Automatic Updates are current and active.
- Complete services with management, server and firewall administration, and proactive maintenance. We also provide patch management on all machines, tested prior to deployment to ensure they are installed correctly.
- Saving time by opening a Service Request right from your desktop—no phone call required!
- Best of all, no surprise bills! We keep your network stable and free of issues, or it’s fixed at our expense (not including parts not covered by warranty). Our managed services come at a fixed rate, so you always know what to expect.
All companies that rely on their computers can benefit from our managed services. Not only do you have the peace of mind knowing that our experts are regularly monitoring your systems for problems and resolving them before they become critical, but we also offer this service at a fixed fee. A flat rate means that you can spend more time on growing your company, and less time on balancing your books.
Our goal is to save you time and money, and our Managed Services will do just that. An investment in your technology is an investment in the future of your business. Contact us today to get started!